How To Delete Facebook Account On iPhone?
When you choose to delete a Facebook account from your browser, it gets easy to proceed. But, make sure to store your data such as Photos or save the necessary details if you use Facebook to log into your Oculus. To make a quick Facebook account deletion, choose to use your mobile app.
Step-By-Step Process to Delete Account On iPhone (Mobile App)
- Click on your profile, tab “Setting & Privacy” and select the option “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click to “Account Ownership & Control.”
- Click “Deactivation and Deletion.”
- Choose to “Delete Account” as per your choice temporarily and permanently and click the “Continue to Account Deletion” tab.
- Follow all instructions and delete your account.
How To Delete Facebook Account On Android?
While disconnecting yourself from Facebook, either you can deactivate or delete your account. If you have deleted your Facebook account, you will have to create a new account in order to enjoy social media trolls. Go through the following process when you get to know how to delete a Facebook account on Android:
Step-By-Step Process to Delete Account On Android App
- Once you have chosen your profile, select the menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of Facebook.
- Move your cursor down and click to “Setting & privacy.”
- Select “setting” and scroll down to “Your Facebook Information.”
- Click to “Account Ownership and Control.”
- Select “Deactivation and deletion.”
- Tap to “Delete Account” and click to “Continue to account deletion.”
- As per your reason (permanent or temporary), tap “Delete Account.”
How To Delete Facebook Account Without Password?
Accessing your profile from mobile phones all the time makes it tough to remember your Facebook account password. So, forgetting your password is not a surprise anymore. Wondering on how to delete a Facebook account without a password, then go through the three steps.
- Retrieve access to the account
- Access Trusted Friends Feature
- Report Your account as a fake
Retrieve access to the account
Before deleting or deactivating your Facebook account, you need to retrieve your password. The most prominent step is to log on to Facebook.com using a browser.
Search for your account with your last remembered username. When you need to recover your password, go to “Change or Recover Password.” For that, enter your number and register your account. You will receive an SMS on your phone to recover your password.
Access Facebook Trusted Friends Feature
Another significant step to access your Facebook account without a password is to use the Trusted Friends Feature. You can access this feature even if you cannot recall the email address or phone number of your Facebook account.
Use of this feature is only possible when you already set it up. Select “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” and type the name of your trusted contact. You will get a unique URL that each of your three friends has to access. It can help you reset your account.
Report your account as fake
While proceeding to delete your Facebook account without a password, you can report your account as fake. After doing so, follow the needed step to delete your account.
Go to settings, scroll down to “Your Facebook Information,” and click to “Account Ownership and Control.”Select “Deactivation and deletion” and click to delete the account.
What Happens When You Delete Your Facebook Account?
What would happen if I deleted my Facebook account? You cannot access your account if it got deleted. Well, many users think about their Facebook profile pictures, videos, and everything when they are inactive.
- Once you deleted your Facebook account, all information related to your account would get removed from Facebook after 30 days. But, if your account is deactivated, the information will remain intact. Facebook will not remove any information. Moreover, your friends can still see you on their friend list.
- That information is not part of your account such as messages will remain there and your friends can read those messages.
- Some materials like your log records may remain in the Facebook database but without any identifier.
- If you choose to log in to Oculus using your Facebook account, deleting your account will delete your Oculus information. It will include app purchases and achievements.
- Any page under your control will get deleted. If you want to keep your pages, make sure to give full control to someone else.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently in 2022?
When you make your mind to not use social media platforms like Facebook, deactivating your account is a wise move. Facebook provides you with both options for deleting or deactivating your account. So, choose accordingly.
Once you deactivate your account, it makes your profile no longer visible online and you are not searchable anymore. It also removes the fear of a hacked account. If you are thinking about how to deactivate your Facebook account, follow the complete process and instructions properly.
Step-By-Step Process to Deactivate Facebook Account
- Go to your profile and click in the top right of your Facebook account.
- Click on Personal & account information.
- Select Account Ownership & Control and click on Deactivation and deletion.
- Select Deactivate Account.
- Click to Continue to Account Deactivation and deactivate your account precisely.
What Happens When You Deactivate Your Account?
Shifting your concern from how to deactivate your account to what would happen later will force you to dig out more information. Once you have deactivated your account,
- Your profile will not be available anymore.
- Your name may still be visible to your Facebook friends. That means, only your friends may see you on their friends' list.
- Some details such as sent messages are still visible to your friends.
- Your posts and comments with your name may still be accessible to group admins. Whatever groups you have joined through your Facebook account, your activities may be visible to your group controllers.
- You cannot access Oculus products and other information with your Facebook account after deactivation.
- If you are controlling any page on Facebook, this will also get deactivated. People could not find your page. If you want to keep your page active, make sure to give it control to someone and deactivate your account without deactivating the page.
Deactivating Your Facebook Account But Still Have Messenger:
- Chatting with friends on messenger is possible.
- Your friends can see your profile picture while having a conversation with you.
- Other people can search you for sending messages.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account Without Password?
You can't deactivate your Facebook account without a password. First, you have to use the "Forget my password" feature on Facebook to reset it. Login with a new password and deactivate your Facebook account.
Follow the above-mentioned information to delete or deactivate your Facebook account. For further precise information, check the Facebook official website.